Where You Want to Live:
I saw this tag at Birdie Bookworm‘s blog. I wasn’t really tagged but she said; ‘‘Whoever is interested, join in. I’d love to know more about you!’’ so I am considering myself tagged because this is an interesting tag 🙂
- Name: Mia
- Nicknames: Used to be party girl, now I am not even sure 🙂
- Birthday: June 27th
- Star Sign: Cancer
- Occupation: Business Development Manager at a financial consulting and training company
- Hair Color: Black.
- Hair Length: Long.
- Eye Color: Brown.
- Best Feature: My curves 🙂 I am 130 pounds and 5’8” so I am not really fat but curvy.
- Braces: Not since I was 17 years old. I got rid of them right before prom 🙂
- Piercings: Just ears. I really want a belly button piercing but I am not sure I will ever be brave enough to get one.
- Tattoos: None but I finally found something I want to have so I am planning to get one soon.
- Right or Left: Right.
- Real Holiday: I am going with the first vacation I had with my friends. I was a sophomore and we went to Bahamas for spring break 🙂
- Best Friend: Z.A.U. but we have been friends for 22 years and she is more like a sister.
- Award: If honor roll certificate considered as an award I have that. Other than that, I don’t have any awards.
- Concert: Benny Benassi’s Halloween concert in San Diego. We went there as a huge group when I was a junior at SDSU and had a blast. It was Heaven and Hell theme. Guess what I was 🙂
- TV Show(s): I don’t watch any shows anymore. But I used to watch Vampire Dairies, Originals, Arrow, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Buffy and Angel.
- Color: Pink and blue.
- Song: So many to name but lately I am listening James Arthur a lot so I will go by anything from him.
- Restaurant: Hard to narrow it to one but I love Asian cuisine.
- Shop: Nordstrom Rack. They have good deals on shoes and bags which I cannot stop myself from buying.
- Books: Ohhhh another hard one. I read too much and I have tons of favorites. I tried to narrow it down for another tag and it was really hard. Because there aren’t any limitations here, I am just gonna go with authors on this one. Anything from Meghan March, Helena Hunting, Toni Aleo, Terri Anne Browning, Sarina Bowen, Elle Kennedy and R.S. Grey.
- Shoes: I have too many and all of them are my favorites for different reasons 🙂
- Feeling: Super tired and cannot sleep. Insomnia sucks!
- Single or Taken: Single. Ready to mingle 🙂
- Eating: Pineapple.
- Thinking About: How the hell I am gonna function at work tomorrow with 2-3 hours of sleep.
- Watching: Nothing.
- Wearing: My favorite PJ.
- Want Children: Yes, I do but not sure how many 🙂
- Want to be Married: Definitely if I can find someone who I can spend rest of my life with.
- Careers in Mind: I hate my job. It is too stressful and working hours sucks sometimes. I recently started my own business with a friend so now I am handling two jobs. But I really want to go back to school and get my PhD so I can be in school forever 🙂
- Where You Want to Live: By the seaside where I can just step outside my house to the beach.
Do You Believe in:
- God: Yes but not really religious
- Miracles: Not really
- Love at First Sight: Even though, I love romance I don’t believe love at first sight. I think it is a hormonal reaction and lust at first.
- Ghosts: Nope.
- Aliens: Yes. There are so many galaxies in the universe and unknowns so why not.
- Soul Mates: No, I don’t believe in soul mates. I think everyone picks the person they want to share their life with based on their emotions and logic.
- Heaven & Hell: Yes. But I do believe we live it while we are alive not after we die.
- Kissing on the First Date: If I feel it why not.
- Yourself: Yes.
- Talia @Redhotink
- Corina @Happily Ever After Romance Book Reviews
- Geybie @Geybie’s Book Blog
- Zuky @BookBum
- Sophie @Beware of the Reader
- Sumaya @ Sue’s Reading Corner
- Scarlett Ian @ All Things Bookaholic
- Ari @ The Daydreaming Bookworm
- Kourtni @ Kourtni Reads
- Kayla @ KDREWKTHEBOOKWORM
If you want to participate consider yourself tagged, just like I did 🙂 It would be great to know more about you. Have fun!